Friday, November 21, 2008

Hair Conditioner

WOW.. What a funny story we have for you this week. There was no harm done to Sam in this story however to Courtnee we don't know the effects as of yet!! So here it goes.

The other morning I was setting and minding my own business at work and I get an email from Courtnee saying she has got to tell me something. So the email goes something like this....

Hey sweetie! (yes, she calls me sweetie imagine that!!) How’s things? I have something funny to share... Anyway….I grabbed a little travel thing of lotion out of the bathroom cabinet yesterday to keep on my desk OK? (I am thinking OK, I don't care if you take this that is what is there for.) And I had been using it and using it. Well today I get in and I’m working like a busy little bee and look down to notice my lotion is actually HAIR CONDITIONER!!!! (can you picture using hair conditioner?) Oh my gosh! I couldn't’t believe. Quite embarrassed I tucked it away into my cubby drawer instantly. Wow what a morning!

OK so I just had to share that with you! and if you know Courtnee and Stacy they are lotion addicts... Curt and I should really be investing in the lotion companies we would be rich!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Jen's brother is a hair stylist and regularly RECOMMENDS using conditioner as a hand lotion!!! I guess it works pretty well. Well does it Courtney?

    ReplyDelete