Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekend Project

While Sam and Courtnee where out at about in Tennessee I thought that I would do some weekend painting. Everything was going fine until I had to go to the paint store and pick out some paint. I chose a very cool color and when I got home it turned out that it was too dark. So, going back to the paint store I decided to go 2 shades lighter. I get back to the house, put the paint on the wall and come to find out the second color I had chose was almost the same as the original color when we moved it. At this point I was just plain upset to say the least. Along with the weekend project I wanted to do a little closet make over. This went fantastic. So as we stand the room is still not done and we are currently not able to use the light correctly in the room. What a weekend for me. Here are some photos of us redoing the closet. I will post photos later of the room when it is all painted and completed.

~kp







No comments:

Post a Comment