Tuesday, May 12, 2009

9 mos appointment



So Samurai had his 9 mos appointment today. He's doing so well! I don't think he grew a whole lot from last time he was measured (I haven't checked the books yet), but here's the stats: weight - 17 lb 10 oz and length - 28 in. About a week ago I received a letter reminding me of his appointment and along with it came a packet with a large checklist of "Does he..." Evidentally he's doing very well with his gross and fine motor skills and his social skills. Off the chart as Doc said. Oddly enough for this family, Sam is a little behind on his conversation skills. HA! Nothing to worry about, though. We all know kiddos develop at different rates. The one thing I can say for Sam's speaking skills, he uses "num" at the correct times. =0) That is...when I feed him!!! If he really likes something "mmmm" and "num" seems to pop out. Such an intelligent infant.
-Courtnee

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment