Monday, August 23, 2010

Cookie Monster Likes Cookies

Well, it has been way too long since our last posting. I thought that I would at least give an update to what has been going on.

Sam turned two a few weeks ago and we had a good time throwing him a Cookie Monster Party. He invited 8 of his closest friends to join in the celebration. Since he loves hot dogs, he begged and begged Daddy to grill some for his friends. He also wanted a big cookie as a cake. So Mommy baked a huge cookie and decorated it with some good frosting and a cool Cookie Monster Car. After invading a local park for nearly 3 hours, Sam wanted to get home to take a nap and also to play with all of his new toys.

Happy Second Birthday Sam

(to see the photos go to http://www.wackypetersons.blogspot.com/)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks! We have more but we need to get them off of Courtnee's camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him! I wish we could've been there! Looks like he had fun.

    ReplyDelete