Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Thanksgiving Preparations
Every year Kelly and I do the same thing....bake bake bake 'til the cows come home. His specialty is a pumpkin pie. Yes, my man can bake! He makes a beautiful pie (pie crust and all). My dessert usually varies, but this year Daddy requested a chocolate pie. So we threw a little Mannheim Steamrollers into the cd player and got to crackin'. We had to take a photo of us in our cute aprons (ok Kelly wouldn't want me to refer to him as cute in an apron so take a look at him looking all manly in the Texas apron). Also, earlier today I mixed up our family's cornbread dressing and Kelly mixed up the green bean casserole. I believe we're set and ready to be "thankful" at the dinner table tomorrow evening at mom and dad's. But we really do have so much to be thankful for. I don't think I can cover everything that I'm thankful for, but I know that I am blessed to have such a wonderful quirky family. I love it! Kelly and I often laugh at how we don't think anyone else could tolerate us so thank God He brought us together!! I believe that Sam is one of our greatest treasures and reasons to be thankful. I never thought we'd be blessed with such a beautiful, goofy, intelligent, loving boy. And of course our parents who do so much for us, thank you. Kelly and I wish everyone a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Happy Turkey Day y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment