Monday, June 8, 2009

Sam got into trouble....

So our sweet young Sam had his first "time out" tonight. Ok so it wasn't much of a time out. I made him sit on the rug in the kitchen while I cleaned up the mess he made. He bellied up to the cat's water bowl before I could get a word in. He reached over and dumped all the water out!!! It went all over the floor, on his pants, and my shaggy rug was kind enough to soak some up as well. He was not a happy camper that I was MAKING him sit on the rug (the not wet part). He tried a few times to get off, and I sat him back down and made him wait until I cleaned up the mess. He wimpered a bit, and after a minute I picked him up and soothingly told him that we do not play in Franklin's food and water bowls. I think it sank in and he'll NEVER do it again. Ha ha! -Courtnee

No comments:

Post a Comment