Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lake Time!

This past weekend, one of our friends invited us out to one of the local lakes to have a BBQ and a boat ride. Our little water bug just couldn't help himself and jumped right in. When the boat arrived, we decided to take Sam and the kiddos tubing and on a little boat ride. When it was our turn, Sam and I jumped on the tube and went for a ride. During the fun and un-announced to me, the little hand (that was holding on to the tube) went up in the air with his thumb sticking up. I looked down at the blonde haired dare devil and said, "would you like to go faster?" He looks up at me and says, "yes daddy, make this go faster". And so we did. Here are some photos of Sam playing in the water at the lake. Our friends hold the photos of Sam and I tubing behind the boat and when I get them I will share them with everyone.










No comments:

Post a Comment