Thursday, December 25, 2008

First Christmas!

Merry Christmas y'all! I hope everyone had as beautifully blessed Christmas as we did. The Christmas miracle this year was that as we were sitting at the dinner table talking, and Sam Curtis was laying on the floor near us. All four of us were talking and encouraging him, and he ROLLED OVER!! He's rolled over twice after his nap, but we never could catch him. So this was the first. It was too cool. We had a wonderful time with mom and Dad too. Mom and I did a nice simple lunch for us and we just relaxed all day. Santa (Weezer and Daddy Curt) brought Sam an "an official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle" except it's been upgraded to a 650-shot rifle. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, that quote is from A Christmas Story. I can't explain it you just have to watch it. Yes yes we know that he can't use it for a long time but we got some really cute pictures of him and Daddy Curt holding it. I think the adults will get some use out of it before Sam's day. When Sam's old enough, Daddy Curt wants to build an Alamo snow fort and fly a Texas flag in the front yard and yell at passers-by "REMEMBER THE ALAMO". Anyway, it was a beautiful day and of course we had a wonderfully white Christmas. The Peterson's wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!










1 comment:

  1. We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! And by the looks of these pictures, it looks like you did. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete