Friday, February 13, 2009

6 month visit

Today is Friday the 13th and our little guy had to go to the doctor. What a day! It actually has been a great day (besides the shots of course). Kelly took the day off so we could all hang together...an early start to a Valentine's Day weekend. According to the doctor, Sam Curtis is healthy as a horse and growing like a weed. Here are his specs: he is 26 1/2 inches long and 15 lbs 14 oz. So he did not grow as much as last time but he's still doing really well! And if you are a percentile person (we are not) his height was in the 50% and weight in the 25%. All fairly normal. He kind of levels out...we'll see what happens at his 9 month appointment. As for Kelly and I, we're doing great! It's wonderful to have a day off in the middle (or end) of the week just to play around. We bummed around Target for a bit and then ate at one of our fave restaurants up here...The Hilltop. Although they are more known for their fish and burgers, they have the most amazing taco salad. I can't explain it. You'd have to experience it for yourself. It's nothing special in the salad....it's the shell. Holy cow! I actually got the shrimp today because I'm making enchiladas tonight but that's beside the point. Sam, Kelly, and I wish everyone a very enjoyable weekend with lots of love, hearts, and chocolates. Isn't that what you're suppose to have on Valentine's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment