Sunday, February 1, 2009
A trip to the Roadhouse
Just a short blog about our Saturday night....Kelly and I had to drop off mom and dad's car at the airport and we thought to ourselves, "Selves, should we do something while we're in Wausau. Yes we shall." So we decided to hit up one of our fave spots, Texas Roadhouse. And it did not disappoint. We decided to invite some friends of ours to meet us up there. I thought if we hit up the Roadhouse early we'd miss the big Saturday night crowd. I even did call ahead seating. But to show my ignorance and not being from around these parts, I missed the fact that the Badger State Games were going on. So...what I thought would be a light crowd and short wait turned out to be packed shoulder to shoulder and still a bit of a wait. Oh well...Sam was a trooper. He loved looking at all the people, TV's, and neon lights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment