Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a fun day the Peterson's had today. All three of us literally bummed around the house. There were some productive moments though. Kelly and I took 6 month photos of Sam Curtis today. He's quite photogenic. We didn't make it as far as we wanted with him. He did very well through the naked photos, but that was expected. He likes to be "nakie". That's naked to the rest of the world. Another outfit he did well in, but by the third take, he had quite enough of that. It was play time!! So below is a sample of some beautiful photos we got of our baby boy.

As for Kelly and I, we did nothing especially romantic today, but there was something very special about it. We played with our baby when he was awake and just hung out together while he napped. We even baked some Valentine cookies together. They are in the shapes of hearts and lips with pink icing. I hope everyone else had their own special day. Happy Valentine's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment